Laying flat on my back. Where’s baby?!
So. Here’s the deal.
I can’t deal with my friend having the name Evelyn and calling her daughter Evie all the time. I now associate that name with HER baby, not my (potential) daughter.
So Pete and I are working on new names. It’s kind of sad, but I just…can’t.
* Eleanor Jane
* Prudence Jane
* Charlotte Jane
* Madeline Jane
I do like them all. Just feeling them out. Any thoughts?
24 Notes/ Hide
- marcuserikson45 likes this
- thenamegarden likes this
- flawedseraphim said: Eleanor is my vote
- l-8-10 said: I like Eleanor.
- thelifeandtimesofbipolarbetsy likes this
- losingwins likes this
- losingwins said: love Eleanor! what about Gertrude? that is one of my top baby girl names that got a huge veto from my husband.
- lilpatterson said: Love the name Charlotte!! Its my sisters name : )
- fistsoffolly said: These are honestly some of my favorite names—I wouldn’t be able to choose. Which one do you think will go best with the last name? Ok, gun to my head: I’d go with Eleanor. Or Madeline. But Charlie is so cute. I’m no help at all.
- meandmytrainers said: Elanor!
- honestlyamy said: 1. You could call her Ellie. 2. You could sing “Dear Prudence” to her. 3. You could call her Charlie or Charlotte. 4. My BFF’s daughter is named Madeline!
- therekaregoes said: I have a Charlotte. Love the name.
- veggielife said: I like Eleanor since it’s phonetically similar to Evelyn. And you really can’t go wrong with Charlotte or Madeline, both beautiful names. Not a huge fan of Prudence, but I do love babies having names that were popular in the 20s/30s (‘grandma names’)
- travelandtry said: I like the last 2 =]
- brightlywoundmama said: Oh, and also Madeleine. In an alternate world where I have two daughters, That is the name I want for the other haha.
- spoopyduckling said: Madeline
- nourriture-et-fleurs said: not prudence as a first name. but i love the others. any significance w/ jane?
- gettingtounaddicted said: i’m a big fan of Charlotte Jane, too :)
- mytravelingmama likes this
- liftheavybeawesome said: I love Eleanor and Madeline!
- quixoticandbarefoot said: I love Charlotte Jane. So sweet sounding.
- lovingyouinspiteofme said: Madeline is my favorite, hands-down. Not my favorite spelling of the name, but, not my baby (:
- almostgreenmommy posted this