Saw this on pinterest. I want to do this SO bad.
I LOVE making collages, and this is very collage like to me.
How do I do something like this without spending too much money? I know a thrift store could help… But I have zero of these items except the yard stick.
Should I just start asking people if they have stuff? Haha
41 Notes/ Hide
- xit-laly14 likes this
- texas3 reblogged this from almostgreenmommy
- texas3 likes this
- pambamwam reblogged this from almostgreenmommy
- tell-me-were-dreaming reblogged this from myangelchar
- lottagabbin reblogged this from almostgreenmommy
- bbyjennjennnn likes this
- diekiwidie likes this
- thoughts-into--words likes this
- sharandacrews likes this
- ttcblr reblogged this from myangelchar
- bundleofweeds likes this
- kiraadar likes this
- lovedrea3 likes this
- theglitterandglamour likes this
- hatecanbeso-beautiful likes this
- yooomariee13 likes this
- myangelchar reblogged this from mommymaterial
- mommymaterial reblogged this from skinnycupcakez
- mommymaterial likes this
- skinnycupcakez reblogged this from almostgreenmommy and added:
- xfearfullyandwonderfullymade reblogged this from almostgreenmommy and added:
- thatssowoolard likes this
- flawedseraphim reblogged this from almostgreenmommy
- gonnaneedasecondheart likes this
- kelseylongwill likes this
- coffeejoymama likes this
- twlohasmp reblogged this from almostgreenmommy
- aflutteringlaney said: Why does it say desember?
- iamzezethex likes this
- steph-forlife said: definitely look at yard sales! & don’t be afraid to ask people. also, sometimes photographers have props like the blocks.
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- krizzzokrizzzo said: etsy has some of this stuff…yardsales & craiglsist maybe? I’d shoot it if you were in LA
- sarcasticjess likes this
- fistsoffolly likes this
- feralexwife likes this
- mytravelingmama reblogged this from almostgreenmommy and added:
- mytravelingmama said: Ask!!!
- twentythreetolife said: A clock at a thrift store would be easy to find. Check a lumber yard for the wood slice. If you don’t have blocks use colorful paper cut into triangles and hung from string like flags. The calendar you could make online at print at a kinkos 8.4 x 14 paper
- quixoticandbarefoot said: Yard sales!
- almostgreenmommy posted this