So I have a regular OB (who I’m pretty sure wont do placenta encapsulation for me.) but I was wondering if I could hire a midwife just to do that part.
Does anyone know or has anyone done it themselves (from hospital)? Or if it wasn’t available, would you use
7 Notes/ Hide
- aflutteringlaney likes this
- victoriafindslife said:Chic at “the healthy tipping point” had it done. Maybe by an herbalist. Can’t remember
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- curvesintheroad said:I’ve never heard of this, now I’m curious
- living-healthyhappy said:Www.heal… she did it with her baby and I think she blogged about it :)
- buildingothersup said:Healthy Tipping point did it. (Not a tumblr).
- petitedeath reblogged this from almostgreenmommy and added:
- almostgreenmommy posted this