17 weeks, 4 days
Not the best belly picture cause my arm is blocking the marvelous arch that my uterus shifting has created. My boobs look mega-squished. Plus I look a little drowned rat like. But. It’ll do.
My belly is growing leaps & bounds now. I’ve gained about 8 lbs. but that was weighing in in a sweatshirt and after eating & not peeing.
So my weight gain is pretty much on target. Clothes wise though? I’m running out. Thankfully it’s heading towards summer and most of my sleeveless stuff will work, at least for a while.
I got a $50 gift card to the gap for the holidays that I have yet to use. I was hoping that I could buy a pretty dress for my shower or something with it. But I think I’m gonna have to be practical and buy some shirts that will fit once we get to that point.
I can’t believe I’m less than 3 weeks away from the half way point though! Ohmygoodness!
15 Notes/ Hide
- ibikealaska likes this
- juniperleaves likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- erinerinerint likes this
- kadidoesthis likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- amyfindsbalance likes this
- perfectiononpancakes likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- losingwins likes this
- fat-chance said: Three weeks from the halfway point?! FOR SERIOUS?!
- high-heel-mileage said: So exciting!
- toridanielleloveslife likes this
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- almostgreenmommy posted this